Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SPENCER!!

Today is the 31st Birthday of my son, Spencer Condie Call! I hope he has a very Happy Birthday! I'm sorry he lives so far away because that means that we can't see him in person on his birthday - - bummer! But we do know that he will have a fun day with his family celebrating his birthday!!

I'm sorry that Spencer and Merrianne both decided to close down their blogs because now we don't get to hear much about how things are going in their family. Hope if they decide to open new ones that they will let us know and invite us to view them.

Or better yet, it would be great to hear first-hand how things are going - - our email is still the same as always.

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my special son, SPENCER!!!

Love ya bunches & bunches,
MOM

1 comment:

MERRIANNE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.