Thursday, October 2, 2008

GOOD LUCK, CHRISTY!!

My daughter, Christy, has been studying her little heart out for quite some time now to be able to score big-time on the SAT tests. We wish you luck in every area of the test!! Sure hope all of your efforts and help from your friends pays off for you this Saturday!!

I know this is very important to you and want you to know that I'm totally excited for you and cheering you on!! Try to get some rest before the big test - - I know you've been putting in extremely long hours at work to make up for time you were off because of your cellulitis - - but don't forget to take of yourself too!!

We love you, Christy, and wish you the very best in ALL you do!!

Love,
Mom

5 comments:

Andrea said...

WOOHOO!! GOOD LUCK Christy!!!

I'm routing for you!

Christy said...

Thank you.
That means a lot to me.
I'm starting to freak a little.
I'm pretty nervous.
I wish I've studied more.
There's so much I don't know.

But ugh, time is too close and I've little time left to study if you minus sleep time. Ergh.

I'm hoping I remember what I have read and studied. Still so much uncovered. It's a thick book of material.

Chances are that I may have to re-take the test, and I'm going to also schedule myself for A.C.T. test too if necessary. We'll see how I do on this one first. I won't know the results until Oct 23when posted on the web and result postings begin to be mailed out around Oct 31st.

I still need to register for school for January. So little time to squeeze all in... a bit stressful but do-able. I really really need to pass this test, but I do have one more chance to take again on Dec 6th if I don't and that's really pushing it close to registering for classes. Since the results won't be online til Dec 23rd for that test, and mailed out on Jan 5th. Sigh.

Thank you so much for the well wishes! And for rooting for me!

Luv You,
Christy :)

Anonymous said...

Christy :)
Good luck, Chic! You are going to do GREAT!!!!!

I LOVE YA.... you know i do! ♥

lacall said...

Hey - Christy ~

Remember Grampy's story - - take the test with a prayer in your heart at all times that you will be able to recall all of the things that you have studied and that you do know. Sometimes we freak just because of the pressure, but if we can pray for composure, it may make all the difference in the world.

Again - - GOOD LUCK!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Christy said...

Thank you mom.
I was thinking of Grampy's story actually way before you mentioned it. :)

I hope I did ok on the test. I'll find out the scores on Oct 23rd when they're posted online. I'll keep you posted too.

Thank you for thinking of me :)
LuvYou,
Christy